Sunday, January 30, 2011

R E X

I have the most amazing best friends ever. I know that everyone says this about their group of best friends, but they are wrong. I really do have the most amazing group. I have known almost all of my best friends since elementary school or middle school. There is nothing that I don't tell them. Even though sometimes we have been cut-throat and vicious towards each other, we still love each other.

I was reminded just how amazing they are by one of my friends Fb post:
"Remember how we used to share a locker with like 7 people? I thought of that this morning :)"

This post generated a lot of discussion. Yes, I remember how I used to share a locker with seven of my best friends in high school. I also remember how when I went to turn in my social studies book there was an assortment of profanity all over my book in sharpe about our teacher. Thanks best friends ;)

In high school we would stay up allllll night studying for our exams (I didn't even do this in college). One particular night while two of my best were slaving away over physical science and playing the same song on REPEAT the entire night, my other best friend and I decided to set an alarm that went off every ten minutes. Every ten minutes we would wake up and study and note card and then go back to sleep. We were doing so good. However, the next morning I don't know if the alarm didn't go off or we just didn't care. We were SOOOO late to the physical science exam. I mean we missed the first half of the test. I'm not sure why I thought it was so funny either. I could not stop laughing during the exam. I get tickled at inappropriate times.

I also remember how we lovingly would throw each other down the stairs in a bag. You HAD to get in the bag. Peer Pressure. How we made it out of the bag alive I'll never know.

I remember how we would pull each other's pants down in the stairs at school in front of everyone because we thought it was funny, and we were right...it was funny!

In college we all went our separate ways but were always there for each other when we needed each other the most. My friends are even willing to run people over for each other *we designated one of our friends though because I'm pretty sure she is about to lose her license anyways because of her speeding ticket problems and the fact she hits fences and the Brusters cow mailbox.

We've always said, "It's not the ex- girlfriend you have to worry about, it's the ex-girlfriends best friends" - "We GONNA FIND YOU"

We've been to one of our best friends beautiful wedding on the beach and held the newest addition to our group. I won the contest on when he was going to be born :)



Now we are preparing for another one of our friends to wed. I'm so glad we are able to go through all this with the people we have known our whole lives. I love each one of my best friends to death.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I can't help that I love school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my stethoscope :) & BRYSON under ashton!! haha

    ReplyDelete