Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Night Frenzy

I am sitting with Cooper in my apartment on Friday night drinking wine. This post might be a little nonsensical. I just tried to cook dinner and it turned out horrible. I even took pictures of me making it. I really thought it was going to be good. I was making a version of nachos that I just invented. It was gross. Really. I ended up eating a piece of ham for dinner.




In the Beginning Middle GROSS! It doesn't look too bad though

Back to throwing the ball for Cooper. He is trying to keep me from becoming famous and rich and powerful. Errr.

So last night while talking to my "whatever/boyfriend," we decided that he needs a new name on his blog. HIS suggestions were: "King Shit" or "The Chosen One." My little sister thinks his blog name should be Brett Favre.

I had so much to write about earlier. Now I can't think of anything. I'll be back in a later>

Saturday Night:
I obviously never came back last night. I thought it a bad idea to continue writing. I was on a rant about some woman who wanted to talk crap about the CW. I understand that the CW is a television network that promotes sexually charged teens to turn into vampires, werewolves, or make someone intrigued in the idea of moving to the Upper Eastside of New York City and ruin everyone's lives they come in contact with, but I love it. I REALLLY love it. I tried to explain to the woman that I loved the CW even when it was the WB (she probably had no idea of this, so I felt the need to show her my dedication). The CW has produced some of the best television shows ever! Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dawson's Creek, Charmed, 7th Heaven, Smallville, Gilmore Girls, The O.C., One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, and Vampire Diaries. That is A LOT of amazing shows. Anyways, I told her I turned out just fine and her comment back was, "I don't know about that." *EXCUSE ME?* I then informed her that I had. I'm tired of the "Negative Nancy's," and she is one. She also proceeded to say that she would NEVER let her daughter watch the CW. Well daughter- in- the- future you are missing out.

Alright so the incident is still fresh and I ended up blogging about it anyways.

So I just ate cardboard for dinner because I am so broke. I ate cardboard mash-potatoes, cardboard corn, and cardboard stake (*UPDATE: Did I really spell Steak, stake?). It was pretty gross. This is because it is cheaper to by(*Update again: buy* this is getting ridiculous) crap food than wholesome food that is good for you. MAYBE, just an idea, if they made the healthier food less expensive and the cardboard food more expensive America wouldn't be obese.

1 comment:

  1. I watched ALL of those shows as well and I turned out fine too :) haha
    Love you Morgan & you're "useless words."

    ReplyDelete