Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Blog

This is my first ever blog. Until today I have been a blogging virgin. I decided to start blogging because I need a career change. This, I believe, is the start. I got the idea today while reading other people's blog and deciding that my life is just as boring and random as theirs. I am, nonetheless, extremely excited about blogging.

At this point in my life I have only accomplished a handful of important feats. I have graduated from college and landed a job. A job in which I have no money what-so-ever. Today while at my job I decided to compile a list of other jobs in which I could be doing and also making no money and not have to think as much.

1. Professional Blogger (started working on this approx. thirty minutes ago- yes, thirty because my internet explorer hates me and was trying to keep me from becoming a famous blogger)

2. Professional Dog-walker: I called up my father and my "whatever" to tell them about this new life goal and they proceeded to tell me that I don't even walk my own dog...this is because I do not get paid to walk my dog. This will all change when I become a professional dog-walker.

3. Receptionist: Don't care where

4. Creative Idea person: I am working on this last one. I already today came up with a wonderful idea that goes along with dog-walking. I am going to create a gym that allows people to walk their dogs on the track ( I am claiming rights to this idea). This way people can meet new people, have all the benefits of a gym, and take their awesome dog with them!


Since this is my first blog I will make a conscience effort to not make this turn out like my diaries. To my mortification my best friends found my diaries in high school and broke into hysterics and tears while reading my entries. The one that is always brought up is the one labeled, "Heather Beat Me Real Bad." This is my traumatic elementary school self getting beat by my older sister. At one point in the diary I explained how she beat me so bad that I was bleeding. This beating in actuality was a gross exaggeration of my elementary school self's imagination.  But hopefully these blogs won't be as stupid as that. Some days maybe.
Enjoy :)









 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it! Your randomness and amazing ideas will, in deed, make you extremely wealthy one day. In the mean time, however, you need to find yourself a man, an exercise machine or another dog. I love you and want you to come back home!!

    ReplyDelete