Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I missed the boat, the school bus, and the memo...

Disclaimer: This post is NOT a pity party! I just want to see how many others feel the same way I do.

Have you ever felt like you just missed the mark? (Thought of another one that wasn't in my title) I feel like that everyday I get on Facebook. I don't even know why I get on anymore. EVERY TIME I get on someone is either engaged, married, having a baby, or just got some amazing job in some remote and exotic land. Well congratulations to you! You did it! I really am happy for most people but at the same time was there some memo sent out that we had to accomplish all this by 2011, and I was unaware of this? I have a money-less job and a "boyfriend/whatever" who I am tricking into dating me. Yay me! So maybe I am having a pity party right now. This post isn't going to be as jovial as the others.


I have nothing else to write about. I'll write more later- check back!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I feel like I don't fit in anyone with people my own age. What happened to living our 20's UP & being independent and finding out who you are without increasing responsibilities with babies and husbands who act like children!! Whatever, I guess I just think differently than other people.

    ReplyDelete