Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Keep on Waiting for the Sun to Come Around"

I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to get into a relationship that is mutual. I feel like I'm always waiting for my life to start. I know that in a way it has but then again sometimes I look at my life and think, THIS IS NOT MY LIFE. This is not how my life is supposed to be. I am thankful that I have a wonderful family, amazing friends, and a job. I am not complaining about these things, but at the same time I feel like I am just waiting for something better to come along. Starting last week I decided to pick out one really great thing that happened each day (some days I have to stretch it).

Here's a list of some good things that happened last week:
*Saved $20.00 at Ulta
*Cooper got new toys because he chewed up my cowgirl boots (This is a plus for Coop, negative for me) If anyone would like to buy me a new pair let me know. ;)
*I got to take a nap on Saturday AND Sunday! (Like I said, right now I'm stretching it)
*I worked out five days last week

I'm going to wake up early everyday this week and go walk on the beach with Coop and watch the sunrise. New goal for this week. I'll let you know how this goes. I'll try to blog about it and post pictures each day.



List of Random Things I Love:
1. Catcher in the Rye, The Wedding, Huckleberry Finn
2. Eating pretzels, chocolate, and water... NOT to be confused with chocolate covered pretzels 
3. Blue Cheese dressing in the summertime
4. Tomatoes
5.Falling asleep on the beach
6. Quoting movies
7. Taking Naps
8. Puppy breath
9. Singing in my car alone
10. Crying in books and movies
11. Getting flowers
12. Going to see bands play
13. Clemson
14. Being on the lake

Here is where I got the title for today's post- It's by Sister Hazel (MY FAVORITE BAND, if you couldn't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment