Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life Goes Full Circle

It seriously has been forever. Update on my life: I am now back to almost the same job I was in before. What's the difference you ask? I now live with my parents. Cooper is not allowed in the house. What's the same? I still have no money. 


Good News: I'm engaged! Not to the one that was in most of these post. Instead, to my best friend whom I started dating shortly after I moved back home. Yay me! So I won't have to live here long before Coop and I are on the move yet again! 


Since I'm back to work at almost the same job I was before, it has once again prompted me to write. I'm not sure what it is about this job. Don't get me wrong, it is what I went to college to do/be, but sometimes it can be overwhelming and stressful. 


Over the past couple of months there really hasn't been anything worth writing in my life or worth sharing with the wonderful internet world. So hopefully coming up I will be able to write about the crazy wedding planning progress, which by the way I wanted to quit after day 3 of planning. 

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see all the flooding of pictures from your big day! You're gonna be stunning..and oh so beautiful! Congrats again love ! :)

    ReplyDelete