Thursday, June 9, 2011

Down Under

I am procrastinating right now. I should be writing my article which is due tomorrow but instead I thought I would update my blog. I would like to dedicate this blog to Australia. Land of good looking men and accents. You one of the ONLY countries that do not read my blog. I understand that most of you are decedents of criminals from Great Britain, but the rest of the world really loves you (and would really like for you to read this). I went to Europe after my senior year of high school and we met a group of Australians. They loved us! We got along really well. Except when you give them the peace sign don't turn it sideways (apparently that means something bad to them). I really have nothing to say so here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment